Linga Yoni : Centre of Worship. Here we come before the main shrine at Ashram Munivara which is called the Linga Yoni.
The Sivalingam at Ashram Munivara has 4 faces inscribed with the Omkara symbol. This means that no matter where you stand, you are facing God. Inside the Lingam are 4 statues: Shiva, Shakti (Durga/Parvati), Ganesha and Agastya.
Linga Yoni (Shiva and Shakti) from the Lingam which has three parts to the base of the shrine:
• Om (Omkara) is the sacred scriptural symbol of the Supreme Lord/Hyang Widhi as the source of all things.
• Round form of the Linga is called Shiva Bhaga.
• Hexigon form of the Linga is called Vishnu Bhaga.
• Four-sided form of the Linga is called Brahma Bhaga.
• Yoni is the base of the Linga and represents Pradhana/Parvati (Universal Mother).