Special Pujas are performed at the Ashram on full moon, new moon and other auspicious Balinese energy days called kajeng kliwon and kliwon days to worship, pay homage and make offerings to the Universal Mother/ Father and all their attributes.
Unlock the divine energy within through Sadhana. Sadhana means the completion or carrying out, therefore through spiritual techniques such as through Tantra, Mantra and Yantra we can unlock this divine energy.
The four paths of Yoga are Bhakti, Raja, Jnana and Karma Yoga. Yoga (asanas) are practiced at the Ashram. Yoga is a good form of practice to harmonise the system of the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects as well.
Symbols of Shiva
“Ekam sat viprah bahuda wadanti,
Agni yama matariswam”
God is only One, but the wise call Him by many Names,
“Agni yama matariswam”
Someone who has strong determination in Bhakti can have holy union with God wherever and whenever his/her mind focuses on God, whichever name of God he/she believes in. Whenever this happens, God is with you.
Linga Yoni (Shiva and Shakti) from the Lingam which has three parts to the base of the shrine:
• Om (Omkara) is the sacred scriptural symbol of the Supreme Lord/Hyang Widhi as the source of all things.
• Round form of the Linga is called Shiva Bhaga.
• Hexigon form of the Linga is called Vishnu Bhaga.
• Four-sided form of the Linga is called Brahma Bhaga.
• Yoni is the base of the Linga and represents Pradhana/Parvati (Universal Mother).