• Yoga classes can be cancelled if lack of numbers or public holidays
• It is best not to eat food at least two hours prior to the class
• Wear tight or loose fitting yoga clothes or comfortable clothing
• Yoga mats are supplied
Event: New Moon Puja (Tilem)
- Time: 7pm till finish
- Dress Code: White Ashram Attire
- Ashram sarong rental available at the Ashram co op shop
Event Details: New Moon and request to start fasting will commence for the preparation for the July Festivals and JBS Anniversary for Ashram Munivara.
On the 15th day after the full moon the moon becomes invisible in the sky- this is the dark night of the moon. When there is new moon the sun is on the bottom of the planet and you sit on top of it, so straight away you get connected with the Sakti power or kundalini through the base chakra. At new moon the kundalini is able to rise more quickly.