• Yoga classes can be cancelled if lack of numbers or public holidays
• It is best not to eat food at least two hours prior to the class
• Wear tight or loose fitting yoga clothes or comfortable clothing
• Yoga mats are supplied
Purnama (Full Moon)
Ceremony on full moon is very important because the Sakti, Mother energy of the Universe, is rising and moving. You can more easily receive the energy and potentially your kundalini may rise more quickly.
Here the moon is reflecting the sun’s energy 100%. The moon is taking the energy from the sun and reflecting it down to the earth to move the energy for the people. This is like the father who supplies the mother with the money to buy food for the children (father sun, mother moon).
- Event: Full Moon Puja
- Place: Ubud Bodyworks Centre, Hanuman st
- Time: 7pm till finish
- Dress Code: White or coloured Sarong with sash and blouse or top.