REGULAR ASHRAM PROGRAMS :
EVENING PUJA :
Full Moon, New Moon Puja as well as Kliwon Puja starts around 7pm and finishes usually late.
The Ashram disciples dance and chant the sacred songs of Jnana Buda Siwa as well as do prayer with short meditation. If you wish to join our Puja events and you are a new visitor please read ashram dress and etiquette. Please email for more information. Puja events are by Donation.
Yoga Classes : Weekly Yoga classes on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 3:30pm – 5pm at the yoga shalla
Wednesdays 4pm at Ojas Prana (front car park of the Ashram)
Sundays: No Yoga
Price : 35,000rp per person
• Yoga classes can be cancelled if lack of numbers or public holidays
• It is best not to eat food at least two hours prior to the class
• Wear tight fitting yoga clothes or comfortable clothing
• Yoga mats are supplied
OTHER ANNUAL PUJA EVENTS
PUJA SARASWATI : Next Saraswati is held on the 18th & 21st March 2018
• Held every Balinese New Year around March
• Starts at around 10pm on the New Moon, All day silent on the Nyepi day, Following morning 5am closing ceremony.
Note: e mail for details is required. Please see calendar for all special puja events dates and e mail for more details.
JNANA BUDA SIWA JULY ANNIVERSARY
Annual Anniversary celebrations for Jnana Buda Siwa at Ashram Munivara are held every year on the 9th,10th,13th and 17th July.
Note: email for details is required
ALL PROGRAMS AND EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR CANCEL.