- 1111.August.SundayNo events
- 1212.August.MondayNo events
Event: Kliwon – Regular Puja
- Time: 7pm
- Dress Code: White Ashram attire
- Ashram sarong: Rental or sarong purchase is available at the ashram shop
Kliwon in the Balinese çaka (saka) calendar are special energy balancing days occurring every 5 days. On kliwon it is good to do spiritual practices because the energy from Mother Earth is very close and strong. Kliwon days are especially important in Ashram Munivara to assist the disciple as the śakti energy facilitates quick process and purification.
- Time: 7pm
- 1414.August.WednesdayNo events
Purnama (Full Moon)
- Time: 7pm till finish
- Dress Code: White Ashram Attire
- Ashram sarong: Rental or sarong purchase is available at the Ashram shop
Ceremony on full moon is very important because the Sakti, Mother energy of the Universe, is rising and moving. You can more easily receive the energy and potentially your kundalini may rise more quickly.
Here the moon is reflecting the sun’s energy 100%. The moon is taking the energy from the sun and reflecting it down to the earth to move the energy for the people. This is like the father who supplies the mother with the money to buy food for the children (father sun, mother moon).
- 1616.August.FridayNo events