- 0202.December.SundayNo events
- 0303.December.MondayNo events
- 0404.December.TuesdayNo events
- 0505.December.WednesdayNo events
Event: Kajeng Kliwon Puja
Time: 7:30pm till finish
Dress Code: White Ashram attire
Ashram sarong: Rental or sarong purchase is available at the ashram shop
Kajeng Kliwon takes place every third kliwon (15 days). The energy is high so we do Puja (ceremony) on these days. Mother/Sakti energy at kajeng kliwon connects the sun, moon, earth, planets and stars so we receive the Sakti energy of the Universe. This energy makes you very sharp.
Event: New Moon Puja (Tilem)
- Time: 7:30 till finish
- Dress Code: White Ashram Attire
- Ashram sarong: Rental or sarong purchase is available at the Ashram shop
On the 15th day after the full moon the moon becomes invisible in the sky- this is the dark night of the moon. When there is new moon the sun is on the bottom of the planet and you sit on top of it, so straight away you get connected with the Sakti power or kundalini through the base chakra. At new moon the kundalini is able to rise more quickly.
- 0808.December.SaturdayNo events