I Want to Stay At Ashram Munivara
Spend some days with us in our piece of paradise. Relax in one of our student house rooms. Vibe with nature and take part in ashram activities.
Be part of our local community that come here to pray. There is time to explore Bali and space to connect with other open-hearted people. No experience in spiritual practice is needed to stay at Ashram Munivara as a guest. To come open and truthfully with a spiritual intention is all that we ask.
People come here to be a part of the ashram, not to find a free place to stay. The service you do here is “Meditation in Action”. It is part of our daily routine, a meditation. You should not compare it to working in the outside world on a “payment per hour” mentality or exchange for accommodation.
Student House Rates are charged in order to meet the running costs of amenities and all the other overheads.
Room Rates Information
PLEASE NOTE :
- Males and Females are to be housed in separate rooms in the Student House. Couples may stay in the Double Room in the Ashram Car park only.
- If you are staying at the Student House room on your own and paying the Single Share room rate of Rp165,000 per night, we have the right to assign other people to share your room, of the same gender.
- Student House guests may not request a room on their own when paying the single share room rate of Rp165,000 per night if there are already other guests staying at the ashram who are of the same gender. Each share room has to be filled before we allow another room to be occupied.
- Prices do not include travel or health insurance.
- Yoga class is included in the student house fees
- Rates do not include transport
CHECK IN DETAILS:
- Standard Check In time: 14.00 pm / Check Out time: 11.00 am
- If you require any further information regarding your impending stay at Ashram Munivara, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org