Stay at the student house
Munivara Student House has been built to accommodate those who wish to undertake spiritual studies at a deeper level. This accommodation is available for either individual guests or disciples to participate in puja, yoga, Ashram sadhana and retreats.
The Student House is not a holiday hotel.
If you wish to stay at the Munivara Student House there are some guidelines that must be followed. You must participate in Ashram activities and practices. Men and women do not share the same room. See also Etiquette.
Guests or retreaters can stay at the Munivara Student House any time during the year, subject to room availability and activities. Min stay is 2 nights and maximum stay is one month. Student House guests need to organise their own Laundry, Meals and Transport.
Additional Fees apply for the following:
- Laundry services (available in surrounding villages)
- Meals (available in Tulsi lounge Om Ham Retreat)
- Transport (online or ashram drivers)
Room Rates Information
- Males and Females are to be housed in separate rooms in the Student House.
- If you are staying at the Student House room on your own and paying the Single Share room rate of Rp260,000 per night, we have the right to assign other people to share your room, of the same gender.
- Student House guests may not request a room on their own when paying the single share room rate of Rp200,000 per night if there are already other guests staying at the ashram who are of the same gender. Each share room has to be filled before we allow another room to be occupied.
- Prices do not include travel or health insurance.
- Yoga class is not included in the student house fees
- Rates do not include transport
CHECK IN DETAILS:
- If you require any further information regarding your impending stay at Ashram Munivara, please feel free to contact us via e mail or whatsApp.
- Standard Check In time: 14.00 pm / Check Out time: 11.00 am
- We require your Full name, Gender, Check in and Check out details as well as arrival time. Important to add arrival time as the ashram is a large ground space and we may not know you have arrived.